Woman electrocuted to death in Shopian

 KV Network Woman electrocuted to death in Shopian

Srinagar, 29 June: A woman died due to electrocution at her home in Balpora village in South Kashmir’s Shopain district on Wednesday.

Reports said that the woman was engaged in some household chore, when she received a high volt electrical shock, leading to her instant death.

The deceased woman has been identified as one Tanseema Jan wife of Fayaz Ahmad Thoker.

Meanwhile, a police official also confirmed the incident and said that a case has been registered in this regard. (GNS)


KV Network

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.